[NFBMD] Correction- Survey Link

Ashley Biggs -MSL- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Fri Mar 4 20:05:07 UTC 2022

Hi all.

It appears that I have given you the incorrect link to complete the survey
for UMD. Please read below and complete the survey!

________________________________________ Hello! My team at the University
of Maryland School of Public Health is conducting a study to better
understand health programs in community settings. If you remember, we
conducted an interview with you this past summer and had said we would
reach out again with a survey (10-20 mins).

Each member who fills out the survey will receive a $10 e-gift card as a
thank-you. We will only be able to provide gift cards to 10 people, so ask
that only 10 fill it out. If more than 10 start to fill it out, the system
will let them know that we do not need any more responses.

Member Survey (10-20 mins):
https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_6Y9RjJAAGeptePs

They are eligible to fill out the survey if they consider themselves a
customer of the MSLBPD and are 18+. Please let us know if the survey is in
any way not accessible using a screen reader.

This work would not be possible without you. We aim to use this information
to improve community health efforts. Thanks so much again for your
assistance!

Best wishes,

Debby

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/