[NFBMD] Next NFB TLC Chapter Meeting 3/21/2022 - Important for Baltimore County Residence and Their Friends (with Corrected One-Pat Mobile Info)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:26:31 UTC 2022

Dear  TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is this evening . Please join us tonight at
7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom details are at the end of this message).

Come and find out about the latest activities of the NFB at the national,
state, and local levels.

In addition to conducting chapter business, we will be featuring a guest
speaker from the Baltimore County recycling center. Please come and invite
your County neighbors to join us For the meeting. The speaker will arrive at
7:30. Besides sharing The usual parameters of the counties recycling
program, he will share ways that line people can participate in this
important community effort. We are hoping for a big turnout,  so please help
spread the word!

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are prompted,
you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 624 813 8327. You will
then need to enter the passcode 63263. The link is:

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:

+13017158592,,6248138327#,,,,*63263#

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom later today.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter