[NFBMD] Seeking Seniors in Baltimore for an Event on October 28

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Oct 21 22:32:12 UTC 2022

All,

We are seeking seniors who would like to attend an event on Friday, October
28, 2022 from 11 - 2PM in Baltimore City.  This event is called "A Day with
Older Adults," and various entities will be sharing what sorts of services
and supports they provide to the senior population in the Baltimore area.
Sharon Maneki will be representing NFBMD, but we want to make sure we bring
to the event along with Sharon a group of blind people who are living the
lives they want.  Some elected officials and those running for office will
also be at this event, including Ivan Bates, Ben Cardin, Brooke Lierman, and
Wes Moore.  There will also be a discussion of the ballot questions in
anticipation of the upcoming election.

If you would like to attend this event, please let me know by Tuesday,
October 25, 2022 by emailing me at President at nfbmd.org
<mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or calling or texting 443-426-4110.
Transportation will not be provided, and the event is taking place in the
Bolton Hill neighborhood.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President