[NFBMD] Friends Annual Meeting

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:05:30 UTC 2022

Hello all,
Don't forget to RSVP to the Library if you plan to attend the Friends
Annual Meeting on Saturday, October 29. The meeting is from 10am-noon. You
may come in person or attend on Zoom. You will not want to miss this
meeting because we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Library
having its own building. We will also hear from Elizabeth Cooper, a
Maryland author that has several books about children with disabilities.
You will especially like Mitzi Mufflin, who is principal for a day. Enjoy
the trivia from 1992, among other activities. See you on October 29.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.