[NFBMD] NFBMD Convention Registration Electronic Portal Remaining Open

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Oct 30 15:53:38 UTC 2022

Friends,

Though the pre-registration deadline has come and gone, we are keeping the
electronic convention registration portal up and open through the
convention.  The on-site rates are applicable rather than the
pre-registration rates, but folks may still register online if they wish to
do that.  You can use a credit card or Paypal - if you don't want to use
Paypal but want to use a card, click on the second Paypall button  and don't
log into Paypall.  You can also choose the pay later option, which will
enable you to mail or hand-deliver your payment.  For this option, the
system requires you to enter your mailing address before being able to
submit the registration (people seem to be getting stuck on this part).

We will do our best to accommodate all meal purchases, but we guarantee our
meal counts just after pre-registration closes so we can just promise to do
our best for those who didn't pre-register.  We will also do our best with
regard to special dietary requests, communication needs, and reasonable
accommodations, but all of these require lead time for coordination which
typically coincides with the pre-registration deadline.  Nonetheless, please
don't let the passing of the pre-registration deadline deter you from
asking.

Here is the link to register:

 <https://nfbmd.org/convention/registration> Click Here to register Online!

Additional information about our 2022 state convention is available at:
https://nfbmd.org/convention.  Check back often for updates and additional
information.

Hope to see you in Towson!

Ronza Othman, President