[NFBMD] Reminders Meetings, Chapter Dues and Sharon Maneki Update

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:52:40 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor Chapter members and Friends,

We are continuously sending out prayers, positive thoughts, and love to
Sharon Maneki, She is recovering and  we should  wait to call  until she
gains her strength back some more.

Also, a reminder, the September 17, 2022, Advocacy event has been cancelled
and date TBAD.

Congratulations to our newest members:

If you have not paid for lifetime membership or paid your annual dues for
2022, please do so especially if you are requesting financial Aid from the
State Affiliate.

To pay online:

NFBMD Chapter and Division Dues | National Federation of the Blind of
Maryland <https://civicrm.nfbmd.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=8>

Note: If you do not have a PayPal account, you are able to pay by credit
card.

Other Option:

Send Check to Treasurer Angela Woods

Write Check to:

NHC-NFBMD

Annual dues are $12

Lifetime Dues: $100

Remember, if you paid Lifetime dues, you no longer have to pay for annual
dues.

If you have any other questions, please contact President Amber Woods

Reminder:

Tuesday, September 20, 2022, is the Braille Class Special Event. starting
at 4pm.

We are having our chapter meeting on September 24 from 1-3pm.

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President

National Harbor chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland,

301-978-6686