[NFBMD] 2023 NFBMD Bidding for Opportunity Scholarship Dinner and Auction - Tickets Available!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Apr 1 12:52:15 UTC 2023

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF MARYLAND
2023 BIDDING FOR OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP DINNER & AUCTION

May 13, 2023

DINNER AND AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE JOHN T. MCCRAW SCHOLARSHIP FUND

Cost: $50*

Location:
College Park Knights of Columbus
9450 Cherryhill Road
College Park, MD 20740

Time: Saturday, May 13 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.

Menu:  Fried or baked chicken, grilled salmon, sweet potatoes, Mac and
cheese, peas and rice, salad, rolls, beverage, dessert.

Auction for all tastes and budgets, including a table with $10 items.

If you pay by Saturday, May 6, your name will be entered into a drawing to
win $50.

You may pay in two ways:
Send check made payable to NFB of Maryland to:
11923 Parklawn Dr
Rockville, MD 20852

OR

Use the PayPal button located at:
https://nfbmd.org/bidforopportunity

*Due to PayPal servicing costs and other administrative handling, tickets
purchased online cost $53 per person.

For questions and more information, contact:
Debbie Brown
Debbie Brown
(301) 881-1892

We ask those who are not able to attend this event but wish to make a
donation to do so by mailing a check to NFBMD, 11923 Parklawn Drive, #104,
Rockville, MD 20852 or by using the PayPal donation button on our website
located at:
https://nfbmd.org/donate

Note: Transportation is available for no cost from the NFB National Center
in Baltimore.  To reserve a seat on the van, contact Ronza Othman at
President at nfbmd.org.

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110