[NFBMD] Save the Date: May 17 NFB of Maryland Seenior Call - Nonvisual Tips for Successful Travel

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:53:30 UTC 2023

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
Nonvisual Tips for Successful Travel

Presented by
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Maryland
Senior Division

Please come join our conversation to explore the nuts and bolts of traveling
as a blind person. Learn how to manage different modes of transportation and
how to orient yourself in unfamiliar environments. We will share tips for
individuals with various levels of changing vision.

When: May 17, 2023 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM ET

Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083
All are welcome!

For more information about
this event or the NFB of Maryland Senior Division
please contact
Marguerite Woods

(443) 271-1668
 <mailto:mwoods719 at gmail.com> mwoods719 at gmail.com