[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting This Evening, April 17 (Virtual) Featuring Stephanie Flynt from the National Disability Rights Network as a Guest Speaker

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:50:51 UTC 2023

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is this evening, May 17th. We will be meeting
virtually. Please join us at 7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom details are at the end
of this message).

We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the chapter, affiliate,
and national levels. We will also be sharing a helpful hint from a member.

Stephanie Flynt will be our guest speaker this month. Stephanie used to be
part of our NFB Governmental Affairs Team and now she works for the National
Disability Rights Network. We are looking forward to her presentation.

To dial into the meeting, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you
are prompted, you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 823 3888
9747. You will then need to enter the passcode 173602.

The link is:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82338889747?pwd=KzlXeWJwSWkzOVJDZ3NUcmFPUDJNZz09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:
+13017158592,,82338889747#,,*173602#.

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter