[NFBMD] Job Opportunity: Maryland Technology Assistance Program

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Apr 19 21:49:10 UTC 2023

MDTAP is Hiring!

MDTAP is seeking a full time, contractual AT Reuse & Access Coordinator to
join our team. The AT Reuse & Access Coordinator position is charged with
supporting the AT activities of the Maryland Assistive Technology Program
(MDTAP), including facilitating and expanding the AT reuse activities under
MDTAP, managing and expanding the inventory of gently used, donated
equipment within the High Tech AT Reuse Center, and supporting in-house AT
demonstrations and loans within the MDTAP AT Library and the Howard County
Loan Closet. Additionally, this position collaborates with state and local
government agencies, nonprofits and advocates to organize and deliver
training on AT related topics, provide direct information and referral on AT
related topics, and fields assistive technology questions and concerns. This
position works directly with the AT Clinician, AT & Public Health
Coordinator, and the MDTAP ED to recommend AT Library purchases, support the
inventory process, and ensure appropriate inventory practices are maintained
for all new AT entered into the AT Library.

Details including position duties, application process, and supplemental
questions can be found on the State of Maryland jobs portal - AT Reuse
<https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23&R2=008998&R3=0014>
& Access Coordinator.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110