[NFBMD] Urgent: RSVP for Bill signing on April 24 for service animal protection and housing bill – due April 23 5 PM

President@nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Apr 22 15:24:34 UTC 2023

Friends, we learned very late last night that the bill signing for our service animal protection and housing bills will be Monday, April 24, beginning roughly at 11 AM. We will provide transportation from the NFB and the new Carrollton train station for those who want it. Please RSVP by contacting me via email or phone before 5 PM Sunday, April 23. I need to know if you are coming to the state house as well as if you plan on using either of the modes of transportation. We are tentatively planning on leaving the NFB at 10 and new Carrollton at 10:15.  I am working with the governors office to get a more concrete time for our particular bill so this may change when the vans leave. We expect everyone will be back to their pick up locations no later than 4 PM, give or take an hour. Folks should email me off list at president at nfbmd.org or call me at 443-426-4110.