[NFBMD] Bill Signing for Accessible Prescription Label Bill

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Apr 28 01:02:59 UTC 2023

Friends,

Our Governor's bill signing for our Accessible Prescription Labels bill - HR
456 / SB 940, is scheduled for May 3, 2023.  Those interested in attending
the bill signing should let me know by Noon on Monday, May 1.  If you want
to take the transportation from either the NFB or the New Carrollton train
station, please let me know by

Noon on May 1, 2023.  We will be leaving the NFB at 10:45AM and New
Carrollton at 11AM.

Please email me at President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> .

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110