[NFBMD] parents membership August 11 First Fruits Farm

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com james.garret.mooney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:57:47 UTC 2023

               Hello Families!!!

The Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind  Children would like to invite
you to a day at First Fruits Farm on August 11 from 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
Parents can network with families or catch up with old friends. Throughout
the day families will have the opportunity to take a tractor ride and help
carry out the various farm activities to ensure a good harvest.

The location of the farm is 20431 Middletown Road Freeland, Maryland 21053.
Parents can RSVP by calling or emailing Garret Mooney. Garret's contact info
can be found at the end of this email. Parents must RSVP by August 9 5:00
PM.

We look forward to connecting with our members while having a farm good
time!

Garret

James G. Mooney, Esq

President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children

(480) 433-8003

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com