[NFBMD] Seeking Sponsors and Exhibitors for the 2023 NFBMD State Convention!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Thu Aug 10 03:46:55 UTC 2023

Friends,

We are seeking sponsors and exhibitors for the 2023 NFB of Maryland State Convention, which will take place in Hunt Valley, Maryland, November 10 – 12, 2023.

We ask those interested in sponsorship to please complete the attached NFBMD Sponsorship Form and submit the sponsorship fee by September 15, 2023.

We are also looking forward to the NFBMD Exhibit Hall on Friday, November 10 from 11AM - 6PM and are seeking exhibitors. We ask that those interested in exhibiting complete the attached Exhibitor Form and submit the Exhibitor Fee by September 15, 2023.  Discounted exhibitor rates may be available for Governmental and NFB-affiliated entities.

For questions, please contact Ronza Othman at President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or 443-426-4110 or Jen White at JWhite at nfb.org <mailto:JWhite at nfb.org> .

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.