[NFBMD] Welcoming Our New Baby!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Aug 30 13:46:42 UTC 2023

Federation Family,

I am delighted to share that Garret Mooney and Brittany Bomboy welcomed a
new baby on August 22, 2023.  Matthew Grayson Mooney was born at 21 and a
half inches and 9 pounds six ounces.  Big sister Braylee, mom and dad are
all delighted Matthew is here, and we look forward to Matthew joining the
Federation.  Garret is the President of the Maryland Parents of Blind
Children and a member of the affiliate Board of Directors, Brittany is the
Maryland BELL Academy and Youth Programs Coordinator and a member of the
Maryland Parents Division Board of Directors, and Big Sister Braylee is a
NFB BELL kid.

Please join me in welcoming Matthew to the Federation family.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back