[NFBMD] Fwd: [NFBMDTLC-Chapter] FW: [Chapter-Presidents] NFB NOBBL Women's Group meeting December 11 2023

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 18:36:15 UTC 2023

Hello All, you may be interested in this event.
*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.