[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting on Monday, January 16 (Virtual) Featuring Gary Wonder (Long Time Federationist and Editor of Braille Monitor) as a Guest Speaker

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 04:48:27 UTC 2023

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is just a few days away. We will be meeting
virtually this month. Please join us on Monday, January 16, at 7:00 PM via
Zoom (Zoom details are at the end of this message).

We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the chapter, affiliate,
and national levels. Learn about our legislative initiatives on the state
and national levels and find out how you can participate.

Gary Wunder will be our guest speaker this month. Gary has been involved in
the Federation for a long time and has worn various hats including Missouri
state president and national board member. He is a thoughtful individual
with many interesting stories to share. He now edits the Braille Monitor,
the NFB's flagship publication. The Braille Monitor features a variety of
articles each month about various topics of interest to Federationists and
others involved in the blind community. It is available in various formats,
including Braille, print, and in audio  on a USB drive as well as via email
and online and on NFB-NewslineR. if you aren't reading it already, you
should consider making a New Year's resolution to do so. You won't regret
it.

To dial into the meeting, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you
are prompted, you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 814 8508
6645. You will then need to enter the passcode 750903. The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81485086645?pwd=elFLbEFSOWw4TVhVdHdWb2ZCKzNsZz09
You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:
+13017158592,,81485086645#,,*750903#.

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter