[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting on Monday, July 17 (Virtual)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 02:12:24 UTC 2023

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is just a few days away. We will be meeting
virtually this month. Please join us on Monday, July 17, at 7:00 PM via Zoom
(Zoom details are at the end of this message).

We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the affiliate and
national levels. We will also make some plans for our chapter. Of course, we
will be sharing a helpful hint from a member. We hope you will join us.

To dial into the meeting, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you
are prompted, you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 841 0964
8232. You will then need to enter the passcode 218936.

The link is:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84109648232?pwd=bnB0ZS9mSkFkZFVWUjBDUkpEcWFXUT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:
+13017158592,, 84109648232#,,*218936#.

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter