[NFBMD] Baltimore County chapter Fundraiser Extended to August 3

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 13:40:35 UTC 2023

Good morning all,

The Baltimore County chapter is extending our fundraiser drawing which began
at convention to August 3. This drawing consists of a pair of Shokz OpenRun
headphones. This premium Bluetooth headset sits in front of your ears and
uses bone conduction technology to transmit sound leaving your ears open to
walk around doing chores, listening to music or books, using navigation apps
on your phone and much more. They are valued at $130, but you could have a
chance to win them for just $5 per entry. The last day of the fundraiser
will be August 3 and the drawing will take place by the August meeting of
the Baltimore County chapter. If interested in supporting our fundraiser,
you can send $5 via Zelle to nfbbaltimorecounty at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbbaltimorecounty at gmail.com>  and please leave a memo that it's for
the drawing. If Zelle is not an option for you, please reach out to me at
jackson.dezman at gmail.com <mailto:jackson.dezman at gmail.com>  or at
251-689-4623 and we can explore other ways of you submitting your entry.

Sincerely,

Dezman Jackson