[NFBMD] [Blind-Gov] Uber for Government

Othman (She/her), Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Mon Jul 24 21:57:25 UTC 2023

Oy, adding Eve Hill.  They can’t get it more wrong if they tried.

Ronza M. Othman (she/her/hers), Director, EEO Compliance Group, Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – 7500 Security Blvd, N3-22-16, Baltimore, MD 21244 - 410-786-3274 (o); 443-380-5044 (f)

CMS aspires to create: a culture that values and recognizes our employees’ unique identities and perspectives; an environment that provides all employees with equitable access to opportunities for growth and development; and a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.