[NFBMD] Guest speaker Dr. Kirk Adams and upcoming June Baltimore County chapter meeting

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 06:26:43 UTC 2023

Hello and happy June friends and fellow Federationists,

We in the Baltimore County chapter warmly invite you to attend our monthly chapter meeting this Wednesday. Please join us at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday June 14th from 5 to 7 PM. There will be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a great opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind community in Baltimore County and learn about local, state and national happenings in the organization. There will also be refreshments.

At this meeting, we will hear from a special guest from the blind community, Dr. Kirk Adams, formerly president of the American Foundation for the blind and currently heads a startup called Innovative Impact which focuses on creative solutions to employment of blind people. This interview-style presentation is sure to be informative and inspiring. You will not want to miss it.
Finally, we invite and encourage membership in the chapter. The first step to initiating this would be paying dues. To this end, we invite all interested in membership to bring $5 to the meeting and we will be happy to submit your information for this purpose. Alternatively, you may go to www.nfbmd.org to pay dues as well. Please note that there will be a $1 processing fee if paying through the website.

We look forward to seeing you on June 14 at the Baltimore County chapter meeting and please spread the word! Meeting info will follow this message.

Regards,
Dezman Jackson, president

Location: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington BLVD
Baltimore, MD 21227

Please seek out the north entrance of the building if attending in person. This entrance faces Washington Boulevard.

Zoom info:

Dezman Jackson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Monthly meeting of the NFB Baltimore County Chapter
Time: Jun 14, 2023 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86121511351?pwd=VXFrbXRta2o3bDQ3UmFxTU1GME91QT09

Meeting ID: 861 2151 1351
Passcode: 734444

---

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,86121511351#,,,,*734444# US (Washington DC)
+16469313860,,86121511351#,,,,*734444# US

---

Dial by your location
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 646 931 3860 US