[NFBMD] NFB of Maryland Caucus: July 2, 2023

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Mon Jun 19 23:10:38 UTC 2023

Hi Friends,

We will be holding the Maryland Caucus in conjunction with the NFB National
Convention in Houston on Sunday, July 2, 2023 beginning at 8PM.  We will
meet in person in Room 335A.  Please come on time and bring your banquet
tickets if you plan to sit with Maryland at the banquet so we can do banquet
ticket exchange for you.  You can pick up your registration materials both
on July 1 and July 2.  If you won't arrive until later, please arrange for
someone to pick up your banquet ticket and let me know you plan to exchange
with Maryland.

Remember, having a banquet ticket means you get a seat, but you have to
exchange your banquet ticket to get to sit with people you want or know.  We
don't have open seating at our banquets.  Those who don't exchange their
tickets will be seated wherever space is available and after those who have
exchanged are seated.

We will meet our state and national scholarship winners, discuss important
activities and events in the Federation, explore the resolutions that will
come to the convention floor, and much much more.

See you in Houston!

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110