[NFBMD] Double Your Dollars by Contributing to Give $20

National Federation of the Blind outreach at nfb.org
Thu Jun 29 13:00:44 UTC 2023

Give $20 and Win!

>From now until July 6, every $20 you give is an entry into our Give $20 convention drawing! These contributions provide opportunities for future generations of blind people by supporting one or more of our four funds:

    SUN Fund: These funds are being set aside in the event that they are needed to support the Federation during difficult times.
    White Cane Fund: These dollars go directly to the general treasury of the Federation.
    Kenneth Jernigan Fund: The proceeds from this fund are designated by the board for special projects such as getting first-timers to our national convention. It is named in honor of our former president and longtime leader who planned our conventions for more than forty years.
    tenBroek Fund: These dollars go to the tenBroek Memorial Fund which owns the property at 200 East Wells at Jernigan Place in Baltimore for the benefit of blind people.

One first-time convention attendee said, "At this event, I discovered an empowering philosophy on blindness and established relationships with mentors who pointed me in the direction I am headed today."

Each entry give you a chance to win the following:

    Round-trip transportation for two for the 2024 NFB National Convention
    Hotel stay at the 2024 convention
    Registration and banquet tickets for two at the 2024 convention
    $1,000 in walking-around cash
    Or, $2,000 CASH!

You can contribute by giving online now through our online donation form, over the phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2430, or by sending a check to National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute, 200 E Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Be sure to have #Give20 and the fund you're giving to in the memo.

We thank Aira for their generous matching gift of up to $25,000. Aira is a valued partner and leader in the blindness community as a provider of visual interpreting.

Help us continue to build the National Federation of the Blind for years to come by Giving $20 today!
to unsubscribe: https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=mTCu8dGvOkl-2BXqaCK8sZ2XZsIV-2FIHwCJ1wu82RzQMT9w-2FOIIf8-2Ftiv0e1xWICVyifgafnsNIrzsn4fgHgWY8q6mUKEG3z7eZq2gyU-2FJWIjURpBc9DkuiOD1Oqt1MXomelXFRu7cPZRvB1zYMMYe5jA-3D-3D-oxq_-2BNZsK3gLd7yaP8f8wgapqMt2W19BlVJbFLUw0UNPxHLIGzGvJ1D5R9WG9COhFqjtiWOrw7utwxXrrGDPTpFdd3WWn8dZtLYQUZyUL03JaZRHNWhY09u0DceWSKHMF3rq4fVur9b9s9FfsPZhxZh5L2ZlT0CwsRIKL3uf8eJ6uUdmRM4q0UdppNlIX4a9PPtPjyR0Wq-2FY2yeX7Uhk5rwpKw-3D-3D
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States