[NFBMD] NFB BELL Academy - Three Maryland Programs - Sign Up Today!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri May 5 02:19:27 UTC 2023

Please find attached a flyer for our NFB Braille Enrichment in Literacy and
Learning (BELL) Academy in Maryland.  We have three programs this year:

*	NFB BELL Academy Southern Maryland (St. Mary's County) (in
collaboration with the Maryland School for the Blind Outreach Department -
July 17 - 21, 2023
*	NFB BELL Academy Baltimore - August 7 - 18, 2023
*	NFB BELLX Academy Salisbury (hosted by Blind Industries and Services
of Maryland) - August 7 - 11, 2023

Sign up today!  It's going to be Belltastic!

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back