[NFBMD] Upcoming Meeting for Baltimore County Chapter

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sat May 6 20:07:54 UTC 2023

Hello and happy May friends and fellow Federationists,

We in the Baltimore County chapter warmly invite you to attend our monthly chapter meeting this Wednesday. Please join us at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday April 12 from 5 to 7 PM. There will be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a great opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind community in Baltimore County and learn about local, state and national happenings in the organization. There will also be refreshments. In addition to info on the upcoming national Convention, we will hear the story of a longtime member in a spotlight on membership this month.
Finally, we invite and encourage membership in the chapter. The first step to initiating this would be paying dues. To this end, we invite all interested in membership to bring $5 to the meeting and we will be happy to submit your information for this purpose. Alternatively, you may go to www.nfbmd.org to pay dues as well. Please note that there will be a $1 processing fee if paying through the website.

We look forward to seeing you on May 12 at the Baltimore County chapter meeting and please spread the word! Meeting location info will follow this message. For those wishing to attend virtually, call in info will be provided closer to the date of the meeting.

Regards,
Dezman Jackson, president

When: Wednesday, April 12   from 5 to 7 PM
Where: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington BLVD
Baltimore, MD 21227
Please seek out the north entrance of the building as you arrive. This entrance faces Washington Boulevard. Nfbmd