[NFBMD] The Career Exploration Lab NSF project

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat May 27 23:18:38 UTC 2023

Please see the below message from MSB.  Please distribute to your networks.

There is no cost for any student to attend the week-long Career Exploration Lab. It is scheduled for July 31-August 4th at the Maryland School for the Blind and combines 3D printing, an exploration of astronomy topics using 3D models, kinesthetic activities and tactile images, plus guest speakers and field trips! Students should be in high school (we've had students from ages 14-18) or just graduated high school. They can be day students or they can stay overnight at MSB. The grant covers all costs but students should be Maryland residents.

I am attaching a flyer about this program in Word and a PDF counterpart.
The flyer contains a link (at the bottom) for details, parental consent and registration information.

We are hoping to attract between 6- 20 students and appreciate any help you can provide! Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,
Noreen

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110