[NFBMD] Baltimore County November Chapter meeting

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:52:54 UTC 2023

Hello and welcome to November!

We in the Baltimore County chapter warmly invite you to attend our monthly
chapter meeting this Wednesday November 8th. Please join us at Blind
Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday from 5 to 7 PM.
There will be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a
great opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind
community in Baltimore County and learn about local, state and national
happenings in the organization. There will also be refreshments.

In addition to learning about happenings in the affiliate and chapter, This
month's Focus on Empowerment will feature Kevin Worley of Colorado who
incidentally will also serve as the national rep for our state convention in
February. Finally, we invite and encourage membership in the chapter. The
first step to initiating this would be to pay dues which are $5 per year.
This will be especially important as elections will take place at our
December meeting.

We look forward to seeing you on November 8 at the Baltimore County chapter
meeting and please spread the word! Meeting info will follow this message.

Regards,

Dezman Jackson, president

Location: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington BLVD

Baltimore, MD 21227

Please seek out the north entrance of the building if attending in person.
This entrance faces Washington Boulevard.

We are encouraging in-person engagement with us, but for those who aren't
able to attend, the Zoom info will be as follows:

----------

Dezman Jackson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81863835817?pwd=C79w8B7GvVLUa6qdZjOfM6ab64L94P.1

Meeting ID: 818 6383 5817

Passcode: 166268

---

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,81863835817#,,,,*166268# US (Washington DC)

+16465588656,,81863835817#,,,,*166268# US (New York)

---

Dial by your location

 +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

 +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)