[NFBMD] (no subject)

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:55:08 UTC 2023

Congratulations from all of us at the Sligo Creek chapter members board members board of trustees even Debbie Brown, Deborah Brown all the best to you for me from this Friday until next week Sunday Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and the following Monday, Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday. I will be in Busch Gardens, Williamsburg Virginia so if you’re trying to reach me I will not be available via email Telephone number 301-675-9657. Take care of yourself and see you all in two weeks or December 1. Goodbye Sligo.
Sent from my smart phone iPhone 10SX max cell phone