[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting Tonight, November 20 (Virtual) Guest Speaker from Baltimore Transportation Equity Coalition + Elections

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:00:36 UTC 2023

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is this evening. We will be meeting virtually
this month. Please join us at 7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom details are at the end
of this message).

We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the chapter, affiliate
and national levels.

Our guest speaker this month is from the Baltimore Transportation Equity
Coalition. We will have the opportunity to learn more about the issues
surrounding the resurrection of the Red Line. Since our community is transit
dependent, we are always interested in transportation related matters.

This month we will be holding elections for our Board. Please note that you
are only eligible to vote, if you have paid dues to the TLC chapter in 2023
or if you are a lifetime member. If you are not sure if you are current on
your chapter dues, please check with Jesse Shirek, our treasurer. You may
email him at jesseshirek at gmail.com <mailto:jesseshirek at gmail.com> . If you
would like to catch up on your chapter dues, you may pay your dues on the
NFB of Maryland Website at https://nfbmd.org/dues. If you would like to use
another method to pay your dues, please contact Jesse.

To dial into the meeting, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you
are prompted, you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is 837 1160
1637. You will then need to enter the passcode 282656.

The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83711601637?pwd=ZkN4dWY5REdlZWlHTmsrWkVpNlVxQT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:
+13017158592,,83711601637#,,,,*282656.

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland TLC Chapter