[NFBMD] NFBMD Kenneth Jernigan Award Winners - Please Contact Me

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Thu Oct 19 04:01:29 UTC 2023

Friends,

If you were the recipient of an NFB of Maryland Kenneth Jernigan Award,
which is our highest affiliate honor and given to recipients at our state
convention (not to be confused with Jernigan Grant recipients who receive
financial support to attend National Convention), please contact me off-list
and tell me the year you received your award.  If you are certain about the
year a particular person received the award, even if you are not that
person, please also contact me off-list and tell me the name and year the
person got it.  We are trying to update our historical records.  We have
given the award every year since 1987 and 2022 (except for Pandemic 2020).
I have everyone between 1987 and 1988 and from 2018 through 2022, so if
that's you, you're good.  I have some others but need to confirm years.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110