[NFBMD] Upcoming Baltimore County September Chapter Meeting

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 21:00:36 UTC 2023

Hello and welcome to September friends and fellow Federationists and also
one of my favorite songs by Earth Wind and Fire,

We in the Baltimore County chapter warmly invite you to attend our monthly
chapter meeting this Wednesday September 13. Please join us at Blind
Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday from 5 to 7 PM.
There will be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a
great opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind
community in Baltimore County and learn about local, state and national
happenings in the organization. There will also be refreshments.

In addition to learning about happenings in the affiliate and chapter, we
will have a major segment of the meeting we're calling Focus On Empowerment
where members will share tips and tricks of how they perform various tasks
and how they deal with different situations living with blindness and low
vision. This month's focus topic will center around managing information in
everyday life. We will also have a 50/50 drawing at $2 per ticket or 4
tickets for $5.

Finally, we invite and encourage membership in the chapter. The first step
to initiating this would be to pay dues which are $5 per year.

We look forward to seeing you on September 13 at the Baltimore County
chapter meeting and please spread the word! Meeting info will follow this
message.

Regards,

Dezman Jackson, president

Location: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington BLVD

Baltimore, MD 21227

Please seek out the north entrance of the building if attending in person.
This entrance faces Washington Boulevard.

We would love to have you in person, but for those who cannot be please dial
into the conference line at:

 339-209-4083