[NFBMD] Practicing Your IEP Skills - Sept 30

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:52:36 UTC 2023

Hello All,

The next advocacy seminar will be on September 30, from 1:30-5pm over Zoom.
You will get the link if you register, so send an email offline to me at
nfbmdsm at gmail.com. This workshop will help to acquire and practice IEP
skills. Given scenarios, you will have a chance to determine what to do,
and how to do it. Carlton Walker will be our facilitator.

This workshop will be good for parents that face the challenge of the IEP
every year. Save the date and sign up today!

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.