[NFBMD] Did You Register for the Art Activity on the 23rd?

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:00:50 UTC 2023

Hello All,

Would you like to find out if you have artistic talent? Come to LBPD, 415
Park Avenue, to test your creativity by creating a tactile landscape box!
You must register by using the link below.
  https://forms.gle/kUw2X8h3Nk9N56pT8
This activity is sponsored by the Friends of the Library. Cheryl
Fogle-Hatch will be the instructor. Don't miss this chance!

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.