[NFBMD] Volunteering For Wizarding Weekend on Magical Main

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:07:53 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

It's time once again for our Wizarding Weekend on Magical Main in Old
Ellicott City! We are in need of volunteers on Saturday, October 7, and
Sunday,

October 8, to collect payments, fill and sell balloons, braille names, and
briefly demo blindness products. There may be other jobs as well. Shifts are
8-1, 1-4, and 4-8. The event is from 10-7, and we have extra hours at either
end to make sure we have time for set up and clean up.

If you are able to volunteer, please fill out this form.

https://forms.gle/3QJpXP8SR5BS2Yp1A

Please share this link with anyone you believe might be interested. Thank
you so much in advance for helping with this incredibly fun Blindness
Equality Achievement Month event which benefits the Maryland Parents of
Blind Children, Maryland Association of Blind Students, Central Maryland
Chapter, and the NFB of MD!

Melissa