[NFBMD] [MD-AtLarge] Reminder: NFB of Maryland Convention Donation Drive - Win $500 or Get 2025 State Convention Costs Paid

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:13:04 UTC 2024

i am a federationist! cose i can out live my dreams and liv the life i
want! I am a federationist! thru the nfb national federation of the
blind
i can bee the blind man i am ment2bee
there are mennymenny menny reasons y i Chikodinaka Oguledo is a
lifetime federationist! debby y? r u a federationist?

--
nfb.org or +1 410-659-9314! The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines blind people or