[NFBMD] Letter Writing Sent

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 19:35:55 UTC 2024

Hello all,

Here is the information for the Senate Education, Environment and Energy
committee. Please write a letter to these senators for each bill. SB802:
voting SB1091: Textbook.

The email addresses are Firstname.Lastname at senate.state.MS.US

Everyone should write to
Bryan Feldman, chair. If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to Senator
Bryan Simonaire; If
you live in Baltimore City, write to Senator Mary Washington; If you live
in Baltimore County,
write to Senator Benjamin Brooks; if you live in Howard or Montgomery
County, write to Katie
Fry Hester (katiefry.hester at senate.state.md.us); If you live in Frederick
County, write to Senator
Karen Young; If you live in Harford or Cecil County, write to Senator Jason
Gallion; If you live
in Montgomery County, write to Senator Cheryl Kagan; If you live in Prince
George’s County,
write to Senator Malcolm Augustine and Senator Ron Watson and thank Watson
for sponsoring
the bill; If you live in Somerset, Worcester, or Wicomico, write to Senator
Mary Beth Carozza.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.