[NFBMD] Sad News: Passing of Perry Blackstone

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Feb 24 15:30:42 UTC 2024

Federation Family,

I'm sorry to share that Perry Blackstone, a member of the Greater Baltimore
and Baltimore County Chapters of the NFB of Maryland passed away suddenly on
February 12, 2024.  Perry was an active member of our seniors division as
well.  He had been very excited to attend the State Convention, but he
passed a few days before it.  He will be deeply missed.

Please keep Perry, his family, and all who loved him in your thoughts and
prayers.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers