[NFBMD] TLC Chapter In Person Meeting and Holiday Party Potluck - Saturday, January 13 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:15:38 UTC 2024

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Happy New Year. I hope this email finds you all well.

Last November we decided to schedule our in person holiday party for
January, due to various scheduling conflicts. Our next TLC chapter meeting
is just a few days away. This month we will be meeting in person on January
13 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Please note that this is not the usual meeting
schedule. We will be deciding on a new meeting schedule going forward on
Saturday. Millie Rivera has graciously offered to host our holiday party and
pot luck. Her Address is 1330 Warwick Drive, Lutherville/Timonium MD 21093.
We cordially invite you to join us and look forward to seeing many of you
there. Please let Millie know if you will be attending and what you plan to
bring. You may reach Millie via email at millie.rivera0027 at gmail.com
<mailto:millie.rivera0027 at gmail.com>  or by phone at 202-494-5687.

Warmly,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter