[NFBMD] Need people to also go to Annapolis on March 6

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Mar 2 15:57:13 UTC 2024

Folks, we need people to go to Annapolis to attend the bill hearing in the
Senate on the Better Bus Services Act.  This is particularly important
because yesterday, the House stripped the protections for bus stops and curb
cuts from the bill, making it no longer a disability bill.  We want the
Senate to keep those provisions in the bill, which means we need a strong
showing.

Debbie Brown will coordinate transportation for those in Montgomery county,
and Ellen Ringlein will coordinate transportation for those leaving from the
NFB. Please contact them respectively to let them know if you can come.
Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone