[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting on Tuesday, March 12(Virtual) Please Note New Date and Time - Guest Speaker Dezman Jackson, Owner of the Wellness DJ

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 05:07:46 UTC 2024

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our TLC chapter meeting is coming up next week; we will be meeting virtually
over Zoom on Tuesday, March 12. Please note the new meeting date and
schedule; we are now meeting on the second Tuesday of the month. The
official meeting is scheduled to run from 7:00 to 8:30 PM; the meeting will
be preceded and followed by fifteen minutes of social time for those who are
inclined to mix and mingle with chapter members and friends. Going forward,
we  will be using the NFB of Maryland's Zoom account when we meet virtually
(Zoom details are at the end of this message).

Prior to the chapter meeting, we encourage you to listen to the Presidential
Release from our National Office, if you did not tune in to the live version
on February 29. Here is the link:
https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2024-02/2024_march_release_chapter_versi
on_final.mp3

During the meeting We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the
chapter, affiliate and national levels. We will also share a helpful hint
from a member.

Our guest speaker this month is our own Dezman Jackson. Dezman is the owner
of the Wellness DJ, a health coaching business which takes a holistic
approach to working with customers. Come and learn facts about the  state of
health today, the field of health coaching and how the Wellness DJ can serve
you. We're spinning wellness, setting the beat for a healthier you

Please help spread the word about our chapter fundraiser. We are raffling
off Apple Airpods and a set of AirTags. For each $5.00 donation your name
will be entered once into the drawing. Only 300 slots are available, so your
odds of winning are high. To make a donation, please contact a member of the
board. We accept cash and Zelle donations. Zelle donations may be made using
the email address tlcchapter at nfb.org <mailto:tlcchapter at nfb.org> . Please
put "TLC Raffle" and the "number of $5.00 donations you are making" in the
Zelle memo. If you need contact information for board members with tickets,
please contact us at tlcchapter at nfbmd.org <mailto:tlcchapter at nfbmd.org>  and
put Raffle in the subject line. The raffle closes on May 1 and we plan to
draw the winner during our May meeting.

To dial into the meeting, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you
are prompted, you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is 624 813
8327

. You will then need to enter the passcode 63263.

The link is:

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09&o
mn=93716728420> &omn=93716728420

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:
+13017158592,, 6248138327#,,,,*63263.

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Tuesday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland TLC Chapter