[NFBMD] Invest in Dignity: A Matching Gift Challenge to Advance the Lives of Blind People

National Federation of the Blind outreach at nfb.org
Wed Oct 2 16:13:04 UTC 2024

 		 [1]

MATCHING GIFT OPPORTUNITY – EVERY DOLLAR YOU GIVE, DOUBLES.

To kick off Blind Equality Achievement Month, we're excited to announce a
$100,000 matching gift challenge thanks to our partners at HumanWare and
anonymous donors. From October through December, the impact of your
investment in equality, dignity, access to information, and so much more
will be doubled! Watch our announcement video [2] about the new challenge.

THREE WAYS TO GIVE AND DOUBLE YOUR DOLLARS:

 	* Give online at nfb.org/donate [3]
 	* Mail a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells
Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
 	* Contribute by phone using a credit card by calling 410-659-9314,
extension 2430

"I believe in the National Federation of the Blind because our collective
determination seeks a world where blind people are valued and respected by
society." We rely on the generosity of our supporters to help us raise
expectations and advance the lives of blind people. Thank you for doing
your part to meet the challenge!

INVEST IN DIGNITY: 2024 MATCHING GIFT CHALLENGE WITH HUMANWARE

An industry leader, HumanWare has developed more than fifty highly
intuitive and intelligent solutions to change the lives of blind people.
HumanWare is dedicated to the promotion of accessibility, inclusion, and
dignity at home, in the classroom, and in the workplace.

The Federation's long-time partnership with HumanWare has advanced equal
access and independence for the blind community.

ABOUT BLIND EQUALITY ACHIEVEMENT MONTH

Remember history. Advance equality. Celebrate accomplishments. Formerly
known as Meet the Blind Month, the National Federation of the Blind
celebrates the organized blind movement during October. Throughout the
month, our members conduct a variety of outreach activities in their local
communities. Many of these activities center on White Cane Awareness Day
which is October 15. Learn more about Federation activities during Blind
Equality Achievement Month [4].

INVEST IN DIGNITY AND GIVE TODAY [3]. THANK YOU!

 		 [5]
 		 [6]
 		 [7]
 		 [8]

 		 [9]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe from this mailing list [10] | Opt out of all mailing lists
[11] | Sign up for our newsletter [12]

 		 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States