[NFBMD] Sad News: Liam Lindsay

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Oct 12 12:35:32 UTC 2024

Federation Family,

I'm very sorry to share that Liam Lindsay passed away unexpectedly on
October 9, 2024.  Liam had been a member of our NFB of Maryland Greater
Baltimore Chapter.  Liam recently joined the staff of the National
Federation of the Blind, working in the NFB Independence Market.  Prior to
that, Liam worked as a consultant, including providing training on
adjustment to blindness to various companies and governmental entities.
Liam had also worked for many years in the Blind Industries and Services of
Maryland (BISM) CORE Program, including as an instructor in several areas
and most recently as the Apartment Manager.  Many of us remember Liam's
beautiful singing voice from various Federation events.  Please keep Liam's
daughter, parents, other family members, friends, colleagues, and all who
loved him in your thoughts and prayers.

I'll share information about arrangements once they are available.

Regards,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110