[NFBMD] URGENT Action: Update on James Pharmacy Issue

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Thu Oct 17 23:29:05 UTC 2024

Colleagues,

Here’s a quick update.  An investigatory body has decided to investigate the
complaints we have filed regarding James Pharmacy’s passing through the cost
of accessible prescription labels.  I can’t say more at this time in order
to preserve the integrity of the investigation.

This entity wants to speak with everyone who has been impacted.  Please
email me privately if you were such an individual so I can put you in touch
with them.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President