[NFBMD] NFB of Maryland Bid for Opportunity Scholarship Dinner and Auction - November 16, 2024 - Tickets Now Available!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Sep 15 22:17:37 UTC 2024

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF MARYLAND
2024 BID FOR OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP DINNER & AUCTION

November 16, 2024

DINNER AND AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE JOHN T. MCCRAW SCHOLARSHIP FUND

Cost: $60*

Location:

College Park Knights of Columbus

9450 Cherryhill Road

College Park, MD 20740

Time: Saturday, November 16 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.

Menu:  Fried or baked chicken, grilled salmon, sweet potatoes, Mac and
cheese, green beans, salad, rolls, beverage, dessert.

Auction for all tastes and budgets, including a table with $10 items.

You may pay in three ways:

Send check made payable to NFB of Maryland to:

11923 Parklawn Dr

Rockville, MD 20852

OR

Zelle:  <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> President at nfbmd.org

OR

Use the PayPal button located at:

https://nfbmd.org/bidforopportunity

*Due to PayPal servicing costs and other administrative handling, tickets
purchased online cost $63 per person.

For questions and more information, contact:

Debbie Brown

 <mailto:deborahb14 at verizon.net> Debbie Brown

(301) 881-1892

We ask those who are not able to attend this event but wish to make a
donation to do so by mailing a check to NFBMD, 11923 Parklawn Drive, #104,
Rockville, MD 20852, sending a Zelle donation ( <mailto:President at nfbmd.org>
President at nfbmd.org), or donating using the PayPal donation button at
https://nfbmd.org.

Ronza Othman, President