[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Holiday Party

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Dec 9 21:13:48 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder about our holiday party which will take place on
Saturday, December 20, from 10-12. The party will be held at the NFB; 200
East Wells Street; Baltimore, MD 21230.

This party is for blind and sighted children. There will be crafts, music,
stories, and a very special visitor bringing gifts for all.

If you have children, or know of children who will be attending this event,
please RSVP to Teresa Graham at

teresagraham3 at gmail.com

If you have all ready replied, thank you! We are just trying to get as
accurate a count as possible!

We are also in need of help for this event. We are in need of a few people
to help at various craft stations, and in other ways throughout the party.
If you like working with children, and want to help, please contact Melissa
Riccobono at

mdpobc at nfbmd.org

I will be happy to help put you to work! I'm especially counting on you,
students-our young people would love working with positive, fun, blind young
adults such as yourselves.

Finally, our chapter Holiday Repast will be taking place after the holiday
party. We want to make sure we have plenty of food to go around, so if you
are planning to join the Greater Baltimore Chapter for the Repast, please
let me or Teresa know. We will follow up with you to see if you might be
able to help with the lunch by bringing food or drink to share.

I hope to see many of you on the 20th.

Melissa