[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] Last Call for TLC Love Note Pre-Orders!

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:10:37 UTC 2014

Send orders to NFBMDTLC at gmail.com
$3 for either lollipops or chocolate and 2 for $5

If you think about what truly binds us all together as Federationists,
what holds everything together is really love.  You can see it on so
many levels:

Love drives the efforts we go to make even better possibilities for
our current and future generations

Love fules the energy we put into helping one another each internalize
that it is respectable to be blind

Love supports us in achieving our dreams!  We have all found
Federation friends to push us beyond what we ever thought was
possible.

Love breeds (literally) strong, healthy families from wonderful
Federation romances

No matter how you love, please share it!!!

Please get your orders in by 10:00 tonight!  If for some reason you
can’t, our TLC Love Note team will be available from 1-3:30 in the
exhibit hall and from 9-3 on Saturday while supplies last!  Feel free
to catch up with one of us.

Some members of the love note team include:
Mary Jo Hartle
Jesse Hartle
Ellen Ringlein
Jen White