[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] FW: Upcoming February NFB TLC Chapter Meeting and other news

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:41:51 UTC 2015

From: mary jo hartle [mailto:mjhartle23 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 2:23 PM
To: jesse.hartle63 at gmail.com; swhite at nfb.org; 'Tom and Eileen Rivera Ley';
'Bruce Wong'; 'Chris Nusbaum'; 'Jim Cabezas'; 'Lazar, Jonathan'; 'latonya
phipps'; 'Lauren Wheatley'; 'Dyer, Marsha'; maryellethompson008 at comcast.net;
'Melissa Ann Riccobono'; 'Melissa Treaster'; 'Michael Bullis'; 'Nicole
Fincham'; 'Tom and Eileen Rivera Ley'; tmbratcher1999 at yahoo.com;
kuhn.ingrid at gmail.com; donaldtkuhn at gmail.com; jwhite at nfb.org;
jacheadle at msn.com; bacheadle at msn.com; davidb521 at gmail.com;
mlgreen79 at gmail.com; 'Aloma Bouma'; ttatum at nfb.org; 'Aaron Richmond'; 'MADHU
BHALLA'; 'Andrew Hager'; 'Scott Soldan'; 'Yelena Frankel'; 'Janet Barget';
'NFBMD'; 'Willie Lewis'; 'Imani Graham'; nfbmd-tlc at nfbnet.org; Janet Barget
Cc: 'mary jo hartle'
Subject: Upcoming February NFB TLC Chapter Meeting and other news

Hello all,

This is just a reminder that our next chapter meeting will take place on
Thursday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m.  (There will be no pizza before the meeting.)
The location again is the Image Center, Suite 312 at 300 East Joppa Rd.
Towson.  WE will hold our usual business meeting first and then for the
second half, we are going to do some committee work.  WE really want the
members of the chapter to be involved in directing the work and objectives
of our chapter, so we hope this method will help facilitate this the best.
Please come prepared to join a committee and brainstorm some items related
to that committee.  Committees include: Fund Raising, Membership,
Programming, Community Outreach, Public Relations, and Legislation.  WE hope
you will join us.

Please email or call me if you have any questions at (318) 243-4135 or
mjhartle23 at gmail.com <mailto:mjhartle23 at gmail.com> .  .

Hope to see you there.

Mark your calendars for the following upcoming events:

Feb. 28

Goal Ball Exhibition  (details provided at the meeting this month.)

Saturday, March 7  11a.m.-2 p.m., Image Center, 300 East Joppa Rd. Suite 312

Our chapter will be hosting a student recruitment seminar and discussing NFB
state and national scholarships.  If you know a student, please encourage
them to attend.  Food will be provided.

Saturday, March 14

Basket Bingo (more details and info provided at the meeting and through the
listserv)

Sunday, March 22 4 p.m.

NFB of Maryland Benefit Concert

4619 Old Court Rd. Pikesville

All proceeds go to support youth programs in Maryland.  More details
provided at the meeting.

Sincerely,

Mary Jo Hartle

TLC Chapter President