[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] NFB TLC Chapter Student Scholarship Open House

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 04:19:04 UTC 2015

Attention all college students and high school seniors who are
blind/visually impaired.  Looking for free money or free food?  Then read
on.  The Towson/Lutherville/Cockysville (TLC) chapter  of the National
Federation of the Blind would like to invite you to a scholarship open house
on Saturday, March 7 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  at the Image Center,
located in the Hampton Plaza Bldg. at 300 East Joppa Rd. Suite 312(near the
Towson Mall).  Lunch will be provided.

Come learn how you can apply for an NFB state or national scholarship
ranging in value from $3,000-$12,000.  The scholarship deadline is March
31st.  Information about this, and other exciting events with the TLC
chapter,  and the NFB student division will also be presented.

Please RSVP to Mary Jo Hartle, TLC Chapter President by Wednesday, March 4
at mjhartle23 at gmail.com <mailto:mjhartle23 at gmail.com>  or 318.243.4135.  You
may also contact Mrs. Hartle with any additional questions.

We also invite you to join us at our monthly meetings of the TLC Chapter,
every third Thursday at 7:00 p.m. at the Image Center (address above.).

WE hope to see you soon.