[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] LBPH Update

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 16 14:08:24 UTC 2015

Hello All,

The House Appropriations Committee restored money to LBPH.  This week the
full House will be passing the budget.  Our next task is to email or call
Senators on the Senate Budget and Taxation Committee and ask them to restore
the LBPH funding or suspend the budget cut outlined in SB50.  You must take
this action this week, March 16, 2015.  Remember the email address is
firstname.lastname at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:firstname.lastname at senate.state.md.us> .   The phone numbers are
either 410-841-plus the extension, or 301-858-plus the extension.  Here is
the list:

Everyone should contact Chairman Edward Kasemeyer, extension 3653.

If you live in Allegheny or Garret Counties, contact Senator George Edwards,
extension 3565.

If you live in Anne Arundel County, contact Senator James DeGrange,
extension 3593.

If you live in Baltimore City, contact Senators Bill Ferguson, extension
3600, and Nathaniel McFadden, extension 3165.

If you live on Eastern Shore, contact Senator Adelaide Eckardt, extension
3590.

If you live in Howard County, contact Senator Guy Guzzone, extension 3572.

If you live in Montgomery County, contact Senators Richard Madaleno,
extension 3137, Nancy King, extension 3686, and Roger Manno, extension 3151.

If you live in Prince George's County, conact Senator Ulysses Currie,
extension 3127.

Thanks for your help.  We are making progress, but we are far from being
finished.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596