[Nfbmdtlc-chapter] August Chapter Meeting-- Doing Something A Little Different

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:23:43 UTC 2016

Good morning,

Happy Wednesday!  Due to space, we are going to move the meeting
location for August 18th to the Starbucks located across the street
from Towson Town Center.  The address of the shopping center is 828
Dulaney Valley Road.  I hope you can join us!

Best,
Latonya Phipps
TLC Chapter President
(443) 465-8761